Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks.

Today I am thankful for many reasons.
Here are a few that went through my pretty little head as I fixed my hair.

I am thankful for:
1. Sprouts. They were open today, and since yesterday was a complete disaster I couldn't get to the store until today. Thankgiving day. At first I was horrified they were open, but now I am forever indebted to them.
2. Wine. I am also thankful my husband said 11:30 wasn't too early to have my first glass. On a side note, Maddie was kind enough to smash an entire bottle of wine onto the kitchen floor last night.
3. Naptime. If not for naptime, I would not have accomplished anything today, as Ella is quite the needy little nurser today.
4. Having 2 daughters, because dammit, one of them is going to wear a bow today!
5. Turkey bags. Otherwise, I would have no idea how to cook a turkey. I am also thankful my husband likes to take the guts out and prep it for cooking. I am not sure I would have survived that.
6. Of course, the usual, family and friends. I feel very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. My children bring me so much joy. My friends and family make my life so rich and wonderful. Love and thanks for all of you.
7. My new stand mixer. It makes holiday baking so much easier, especially since this year I have to make everything from scratch. Thanks Tara's mom!
8. Echinacea. Brandon and I both feel something coming on. Hopefully this keeps it at bay!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May your day be blessed and full of things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment